Your Literally Ausome Friendship Guide
Click on the image to download your Literally Ausome Autism Friendship Guide.
The guide includes:
- What's Autism and some facts about Autism
- The Autism 'Spectrum' and how it's diagnosed
- Autistic traits and characteristics explained
- Executive Functioning
- Autistic masking and Autistic burnout
- Autistic meltdowns and shutdowns and saying no to functioning labels
- The challenges with changing tasks and an Autistic perspective to understanding Autism.
What your Autistic friend might want you to know and how you can support them:
- In social situations
- When spending time together
- Other areas and ways to support your Autistic friend
- Supporting your friend when they're in shutdown
Summary and conclusion and a reminder that you're an Ausome friend. Literally!